Frequently Asked Question

Is it possible to combine study at the University and work?
Last Updated 2 years ago

Foreign students can work in Russia without obtaining a work permit in the following cases:
  • Student has reached 18 years of age (this condition applies always and everywhere);
  • Student works at the University or its subsidiaries;
  • Student works during vacation (anywhere)
  • Student comes from the Countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan)
In other cases, it is necessary to get a work permit which is valid for 1 year, only in the city where the University is located and only for the specialty indicated in the permit.
All full-time students of the Universities having the state accreditation can get the permit.
All our Universities - partners have such accreditation.
To obtain the permit it is necessary to turn to regional bodies of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation (FMS of the RF).
In order to work in Russia, at least basic knowledge of the Russian language is needed.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!